Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcom to sLinuxWorld Blog

I well come all you newbies to the world of linux (finally you guys made the right choice). This blog is based on my day to day experiences with the both operating systems. and I hope give you a little light toward the right direction until you guys get the hang of world of linux.If you've any problems or any help on linux or some distribution based on that format please don't hold back just ask me, I'm here to help.

By profession I'm a all round IT guy with knowledge on both the open sorce stuff and the ons with Bill's & Gates. I get to work with both platforms every day so I know up's and downs of both of them. And I love to see more and more people coming into the world of linux and leving bahind there old crashing memories. OK! that's enough about that I'm going to end this welcome note here and leave you guys a question
.

Is Linux a operating system or a kernel ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment